II Sombrerería Course
The following days 1 and 2 of June of 2019 will take place the second edition of the headgear course taught by Ana Cherubina, founder and creative director of CHERUBINA.
Ana studied at the prestigious London College of Fashion and, after more than 15 years of experience and thousands of headpieces behind her, she now wants to share her knowledge in the exclusive course in our atelier in Seville, which will cover theoretical and practical aspects behind our most iconic pieces.
The course will be held in our workshops in Seville, in the Arte Sacro Business Park (Nuevo Torneo).
Registration: 90 €
Course fee: 360 €
- preregistration: until the 8 April 2019
- Registration: until the 22 April 2019. Confirmed the registration payment, you will receive a dossier with all the information of the course in your email.
The payment of the course fees must be made by bank transfer before the 13 of May of 2019. The final places will be assigned by strict order of registration, and due to the limited number of places and the high demand, from the 13 of May, the unrealized payments will leave a free space to the following people in the list.
The registration fee is non refundable.
You can directly access the pre-registration through the following link:
· CLOSED PRE-REGISTRATION PERIOD ·
Level: beginner / intermediate
Requirements: basic sewing notions will be necessary. A pre-selection of the profiles most related to the course will be carried out.
It is an intensive course of 12 hours, divided into two days (Saturday of 10: 30h to 19: 30h and Sunday of 10: 00h to 14: 00h), and aimed both at beginners, as people who want to improve their skills in the matter, following the advice, techniques and practice taught by Ana Cherubina, expert milliner.
Subjects covered during the course:
- Presentation of the course, brief history of the brand and tour of our facilities.
- The universe of the guest, protocol notions about the use of hats and advice on different facial forms and personal styles.
- Hat design Creative and aesthetic development of the piece.
- Design and production
- Development of the cup / wing, blocking and assembly of the piece.
- Finishing and decoration.
An exceptional opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your creativity, creating a completely handmade piece, with a truly unique design and elaboration process. All this in the hands of the creative department of CHERUBINA, one of the Spanish companies with more projection of the current textile sector.
In addition, we will enjoy catering during the course and if you come from outside, we can provide you with more information and some ideas about accommodation. For more information you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To guarantee efficient completion of the course, places will be very limited, with a maximum group of 10-12 people.